2 - 7 Years
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
• Integration and development of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
• Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
• Integration of data storage which include databases
Skills & Qualifications
• Strong knowledge of Core PHP
• Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP
• Understanding of MVC design patterns would be plus.
• Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming would be plus.
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Familiarity with SQL databases and their declarative query languages
• Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Work experience of 2+ year.
Salary: Can be in the range of 15K to 50K depends on match and aptitude.
|Salary||2 Lac To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Work Experience||2 - 7 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|